UK trading status

If you’re a UK business registered for VAT that has paid VAT in another country and want to claim a VAT refund from the tax authority in that country, you may have to provide them with proof about your UK trading status.

HMRC can issue you with a certificate of status that confirms you are trading in the UK. 4 Eyes Ltd can assist you in obtaining this certificate.