Direct tax and accountancy
4 Eyes Ltd aims to provide a one-stop-shop for international businesses wishing to trade in the UK and throughout the EU. In the UK we are able to provide company formation, accountancy, direct tax and payroll services as well as our usual expert VAT, customs and duties advice enabling a company to handle all of its UK obligations. Where services are required in other EU countries then we will call on our network of trusted partners and will provide a single point of contact for you.
Setup a UK Private Ltd Company
4 Eyes Ltd will assist you to set up a UK private limited company including taking care of all registration requirements for Companies House and UK tax.
Annual Compliance Requirements
● Accounts: To prepare accounts in compliance with UK legislation, Companies Act 2006. These accounts will then be agreed by the Directors prior to us filing electronically to Companies House.
● CT600 Return: To prepare UK tax return CT600 and an accompanying set of iXBRL “tagged accounts” in compliance with UK tax legislation, to send them to Directors for agreement and signature then filing to HMRC (Her Majesties Revenue & Customs).
● Confirmation Statement: Further UK compliance is to file an annual confirmation Statement to Companies House confirming trade sectors, Directors, Shareholders Persons of Significant Control and other administrative management requirements in accordance with Companies House current requirements.
Self Assessment Tax Return: for any director drawing salary or Dividends in UK from the UK Ltd Company
Provision of a UK registered address.
Audit – We can provide Audit facilities should they be required through our licenced Associate
Payroll processing - for monthly or quarterly payrolls
Staff pensions – Auto Enrolment
To ensure you remain compliant with regards to Auto Enrolment, we will:
● Assess the employees at payroll run time to see if they need to be enrolled into a pension scheme
● Categorise the employees (Eligible Job holder, Non Eligible Job holder, Entitled worker)
● Enrol employees into your designated fund and setup contributions during the payroll run
● Defer employees based on the company setting
● Flag Qualifying Earnings and Pensionable Pay
● Keep employee records for 7 years
● Produce the required report that needs to be delivered to the designated pension provider
● Produce relevant automatic enrolment communications for employees
● Provide 24/7 access for employees to view/print/save their letter/payslips on a securely protected online portal (BrightPay Connect if paid for)
● Provide audit trail facilities required by the TPR for compliance evidence.