Indirect Tax Services
4 Eyes Ltd - Tax Solutions is an international provider of VAT, Customs and Excise services and is the UK member of a leading European indirect tax network with member firms throughout Europe. 4 Eyes Ltd specialises in facilitating the operations of international corporations trading in the UK and Europe and also in the provision of expert indirect taxation services to UK businesses. We cover all aspects of indirect tax, including compliance and training, assisting EU VAT recovery and advice on more complex transactions.
4 Eyes Ltd consultants also test supply chain integrity for indirect tax and a range of other compliance regimes including anti money laundering and Intellectual Property Rights.
4 Eyes Ltd is playing an active role on behalf of its clients in collecting BREXIT intelligence and lobbying government to ensure that any changes take into account the specific needs of industry.
4 Eyes Ltd prides itself on its commitment to enhancing its clients business; offering a personal service, speedy response and top quality solutions which take into account the specific needs and characteristics of your business. Our consultants include a former Assistant Chief Investigation Officer in HM Customs & Excise (now HM Revenue & Customs) and indirect tax experts, specialising in VAT and Customs Duty issues.
- VAT compliance
- VAT efficient structuring
- VAT outsourcing
- UK and EU VAT recovery
- International network
- Tax agency and Intrastat services
- UK fiscal agency and representation
- Professional assistance and VAT second opinion
- VAT training
- EU VAT coordination service
Read more: VAT & Tax Services
- Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS) trader verification
- Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) compliance
Read more: Regulatory Services
Direct sales - VAT and Excise clearance
- Customs representation and clearance service.
Customs & Excise Services
- Customs procedures
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Customs audit
- Anti Dumping Duty (ADD)
- Export licensing
- Sanctions/denied parties
- Holding and movement of excisable goods
- Tariff classification & origin
- Customs valuation & transfer price
- Duty deferment
- Inward processing relief (IPR)
Read more: Customs & Excise Services
- Civil and criminal counter investigation
- Supply chain integrity testing/ Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Anti money laundering investigation
Read more: Counter Investigation Services
- Client specific advice and lobbying during BREXIT process