Indirect Tax Services
4 Eyes Ltd - Tax Solutions is an international provider of VAT, Customs and Excise services and is the UK member of a leading European indirect tax network with member firms throughout Europe. 4 Eyes Ltd specialises in facilitating the operations of international corporations trading in the UK and Europe and also in the provision of expert indirect taxation services to UK businesses. We cover all aspects of indirect tax, including compliance and training, assisting EU VAT recovery and advice on more complex transactions.
4 Eyes Ltd is the leading UK consultancy enabling the legal, duty paid sale by internet of wines, beers and spirits directly from producers or wholesalers, to consumers both in the UK and throughout the EU.
4 Eyes Ltd is playing an active role in preparing its clients for the Brexit transition.
4 Eyes Ltd prides itself on its commitment to enhancing its clients business; offering a personal service, speedy response and top quality solutions which take into account the specific needs and characteristics of your business. Our consultants include a former Assistant Chief Investigation Officer in HM Customs & Excise (now HM Revenue & Customs) and indirect tax experts, specialising in VAT and Customs Duty issues.
Direct Sales of Exciseable Goods
- UK and EU duty deferment and excise clearance service.
Customs & Excise Services
- Customs processes (import, export)
- Customs Special Procedures
- Inward Processing Relief (IPR)
- Customs guarantees
- Duty deferment
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Customs audit
- Tariff classification
- Customs valuation & transfer pricing
- Holding and movement of excisable goods
- Anti-Dumping Duty (ADD)
- Import licensing
- Export licensing
- Sanctions and denied party screening
- UK Border Force (UKBF)
- Detention and seizure of goods
- Intrastat classification and Intrastat Combined Nomenclature (ICN)
- Post Brexit planning
- Civil and criminal counter investigation
Read more: Customs & Excise Services
- Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS) trader verification
- Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) compliance
Read more: Regulatory Services